Enrolling in the first year of a doctorate
Doctoral enrollment is done in two steps: the pedagogical enrollment at the doctoral school and then the administrative enrollment at the admissions office.
Informations about enrollments
- Registration fees for the year 2022-2023 : 380 €
- Student life fees paid to the CROUS (CVEC) : this contribution of 95€ is mandatory for your university enrollment. Download the 2018 and 2019 reports on actions funded at the UBx by the CVEC.
- The Social Security : Find all the information on on the CPAM website. Foreign doctoral students : you come for your studies or poursuit them in France. Register on the foreign students reception dedicated websiteto be affiliated and to benefit of health fees assumption from your arrival in France.
- Civil liability : It is strongly recommended that you take out additional personal insurance that also includes liability coverage for damage you may cause to others. It is up to you to purchase one from an insurance company of your choice.
The online administrative enrollment application will be open:
- From July 6 to 18, 2022
- From August 29 to October 26, 2022
You must ensure that you meet all the pre-requisites the prerequisites before following the steps below:
School certificate and student card:
If you are a new student at the University of Bordeaux, your European student card (https://www.etudiant.gouv.fr/fr/c-est-quoi-la-carte-europeenne-etudiante-1009) must be collected at your doctoral school.
Reissue of the student card:
- In case of loss of your student card, please follow the payment procedurebefore coming to the Admissions Office.
- In case of theft, please present the associated complaint.
Any help ?
firstname.lastname@example.org - 05.40.00.38.68
Head of Admissions Office
Talence Peixotto - Build. A33 – Off. 61
351 cours de la Libération (Tram B – Stop Forum or Peixotto)
33405 TALENCE Cedex
+33 (0)5 40 00 38 97
Contact by email
+33 (0)5 40 00 38 68
Contact by email