Enrolling in the first year of a doctorate
Administrative enrollments and all enrollment questions are dealt with every morning
Informations about 2019-2020 enrollments
- Enrollement fees for the year 2019/2020 : 380 €
- Student life fees paid to the CROUS (CVEC) This payment of €91 is to promote your social, health, cultural and sporting initiatives actions and support health education actions in order to improve your living conditions. For more information about the law L841-5.
- The Social Security : The "Student Social Security" disappears. From September 1st 2019, you will depend of your usual residence's CPAM. More information on the CPAM website. Foreign doctoral students : you come for your studies or poursuit them in France. Register on the foreign students reception dedicated websiteto be affiliated and to benefit of health fees assumption from your arrival in France. More informations on : https://www.ameli.fr/gironde/assure/droits-demarches/etudes-emploi-retraite/etudiant/vous-venez-etudier-en-france
- Civil liability : Any person may unintentionally cause harm to another. Civil liability as defined by law creates the obligation to compensate for any loss caused by your own reckless or negligent act. All students enrolled at the university must have liability insurance, with an insurance company of your choice.
If you meet the pre-requisites :
Administrative enrollment for the 2019/2020 academic year will be held :
- from July 8, to July 19, 2019
- and from August 22, to November 8, 2019
However, students who obtain funding and / or are under an international agreement, may enroll throughout the year.
Please note: Your registration will be validated after providing the totality of the requested document.Then an email will then be sent to you in order to collect your scholarship certificate and your student card.
Please note : If you lose your student card it will cost you 10 € (check or credit card) to renew it at the admission Talence Office.
Any help ?
firstname.lastname@example.org - 05.40.00.38.68
Doctorate program admission office
351 Crs de la Libération (Tram B - Arrêt Forum ou Peixotto)
Bât. A33 - RDC - Bur. 065 & 066
33405 Talence CEDEX
05 40 00 38 68
Contacter par courriel