Re-enrolling in the second year and more
Registration must be renewed each year at the beginning of the academic year.
Informations about enrollments
- Enrollment fees for the year 2022-2023 : 380 €
- Student life fees paid to the CROUS (CVEC). Collected by the CROUS, this contribution of 100€ is mandatory for your university enrollment. Download the 2018 and 2019 reports on actions funded at the UBx by the CVEC.
- The Social Security : French PhD students: If you have a work contract, you must register to the CPAM (Caisse Primaire d’Assurance Maladie). For more information depending on you status, please consult the national website. International PhD students: Contact our Welcome Office for International Researchers through the following firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Civil liability : It is strongly recommended that you subscribe to a complementary personal insurance policy that also includes civil liability coverage for damages you may cause to others. It is up to you to purchase one from an insurance company of your choice..
Doctoral students of university of Bordeaux : to re-enroll in the second year and more.
The enrollment in a doctoral program must be renewed at the beginning of each university year (Art. D612-2 and D612-4 of the Education Code / Order of August 26, 2022).
Enrollments for the 2023-2024 academic year are open from July 3 to 19, 2023, then from August 28 to October 25, 2023.
If you are concerned by a thesis defense, you must pay the CVEC to the CROUS and the registration fees before declaring your jury.
Reissue of the student card:
- To request a new issue of your student card, please follow the procedure below before coming to the Admissions Office.
- Reissues are charged at €10, except in the following cases:
- In the event of card malfunction
- In the event of theft, with associated complaint (to be presented to the Admissions Office).
Any help ?
email@example.com - +335 40 00 38 68
Talence Peixotto - Build. A33 – Off. 61
351 cours de la Libération (Tram B – Stop Forum or Peixotto)
33405 TALENCE Cedex
+33 (0)5 40 00 38 68
Contact by email
Head of the Admission Office
+33 (0)5 40 00 38 97
Contact by email